Precision Implant Systems
We are embracing this new state-of-the-art technology!
Tao learn more...
3Shape CAD System
"3Shape offers technology-leading dental scanners for 3D scanning of both physical impressions and gypsum models. High speed scanners with the capability to provide the accuracy and detail required for full-arch bridges and implant bars.
Unique technology features include 5.0 MP cameras, adaptive impression scanning, and texture-capture capabilities. Full integration with 3Shape’s design software ensures the optimal scan-to-design workflow."
Straumann® CARES® System
"High-precision prosthetic elements, strong technical support and connectivity are key components for a CADCAM System. The Straumann® CARES® System gives you access to the leading material and functionality range of CARES® prosthetic solutions from our CADCAM workflow, which builds on our high-precision scanner, a versatile and open CAD software, and our precision milling technology.
Our CARES® Visual Software is based on a leading dental design software platform, allowing our customers to standardize processes and benefit from an extensive professional experience and a broad network. Straumann® CARES® customers can produce prosthetic solutions inside the validated Straumann workflow or by connecting to an external workflow. The validated workflow inside the Straumann CARES® System is seamless, which makes it simple to use. When connecting to the external workflow, customers can rely on the same design tools provided by the open standard platform of the CARES® Visual software."
Panthera Dental Implant Bar systems
Panthera Dental Implant Bar systems
Headquartered in Quebec City, Canada, Panthera Dental is a world leader in CAD/CAM implant solutions and dental sleep appliances. The company is based on long held values, namely highly attentive customer care, quality products, as well as innovation, and on its collaboration with many key opinion leaders in the dentistry field. We work closely with the Panthera design team of specialized technicians to meet your requirements.
The Panthera Metal Implant Bar offers the following advantages: Monobloc * Lighter than gold * No porosity *No welding *Biocompatible * Meticulous polishing * Compatible with a wide choice of implants *
" The All-on-4 treatment concept was developed to provide edentulous patients with an efficient and effective restoration using only four implants to support an immediately loaded full-arch prosthesis. The All-on-4 treatment concept offers clinicians and their patients various clear benefits:
1) Stability even in minimum bone volume. By tilting the two posterior implants, longer implants can be used in minimum bone volume, increasing bone-to-implant contact and reducing the need for vertical bone augmentation. The tilted posterior implants can be anchored in better quality anterior bone, reducing cantilevers and thus improving support of the prosthesis.
2) Good clinical results. Biomechanical measurements show that tilted implants, when part of prosthetic support, do not have a negative effect on the load distribution. The tilting of implants has been used in clinical practice for over a decade and has shown good results.
3) Planning treatment concept. The All-on-4 treatment concept can be planned and performed to ensure accurate diagnostics, planning and implant placement. We can work with you on detailed diagnostics such as identification of available bone, virtual implant placement according to the anatomical situation and prosthetic needs, and ordering of an individualized surgical template.
4) Prosthetic flexibility. With an All-on-4 treatment, patients benefit from an immediate implant-supported restoration, as a provisional prosthesis is screwed onto the implants right after surgery. Final solutions for the All-on-4 treatment concept include both fixed prostheses, such as Implant Bridge Titanium with acrylic veneering, or individual crowns cemented to the bridge framework, and removable solutions, such as acrylic overdentures on a Implant Bar Overdenture.
5) Increased efficiency. Efficient treatment flow results in shorter treatment times and improved patient satisfaction."